Northwest Health Careers Present Massage CEUs - Hot Stone With Deep Tissue!
Northwest Health Careers presents Massage CEUs with resident expert bodyworker Karina Braun teaching Hot Stone Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage!
Create Peace Seminars Presents:
Hot Stone Deep Tissue Fusion Upper Body!
Combine Deep Tissue AND Hot Stone Therapy with the Braun Method - 6 NCBTMB MASSAGE CEUs
This Hot Stone Deep Tissue Fusion course blends deep tissue and the relaxation of heated basalt stones in a whole body massage.
This routine is designed to warm up the tissues and work specific tension areas. You will be taught how to blend the use of the heated stones with specialized techniques to relieve your clients most problematic areas.
You will also protect and save your hands with the use of the stones while still being able to give a firm massage. Your clients will love this luxuriant massage and leave with relief of muscle tension and a deep sense of calmness.
This class is a must for you and your clients!
Who should take this course?
- Bodyworkers who want to learn how to correctly use hot stones other than in a Swedish massage.
- Therapists who want to stay healthy and have a long career by saving their hands by using hot stones for the massage!
- Bodyworkers that want to learn a unique technique that will teach them how to work on their clients with a deeper knowledge of deep tissue and hot stone therapy.
- Therapists who want to up-sell their clients to this technique and make more money per session!
What to expect from these courses:
- A unique and exceptional learning experience.
- Better understanding of hot stone and deep tissue therapy.
- Better understanding of your own body and how to use the hot stones to save your hands!
- How to up-sell your clients and make more money per session with this unique technique!
Location: Northwest Health Careers 7398 Smoke Ranch Rd., Las Vegas, NV. 89128. Click Here for Location and Directions to Northwest Health Careers
Date and Time: Hot Stone Deep Tissue Fusion Upper Body – Saturday October 1st, 2011, from 9a.m. – 3:30p.m.
Tuition Cost: Tuition is $129.00 for 6 hands-on massage CEUs
Supplies Needed: Please bring table, sheets and oil, as well as a hot stone heater (if you have one) with all your supplies. Please wear comfortable clothes.
Register Online: Click Here to use our on-line registration form! You can also call Kris Kelley at Northwest Health Careers to register for this seminar or for further information. Kris Kelley: 702.580.6093
Instructor: Karina Braun, LMT, RYT - NCBTMB Approved Provider # 450940-09
Please visit www.igetintouch.com for bio and course information.
If you have any questions please email Karina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to use our on-line registration form or please E-mail Kris Kelley at: email@example.com or call me at: 702.580.6093
Top of Page – Karina Braun Presents Hot Stone Deep Tissue Fusion
Return to Massage CEUs at Northwest Health Careers
Massage Marketing Solutions