Massage Mailers - Massage Marketing Tip On Getting Your Mailer Opened
Massage Mailers - A Massage Marketing Tip for direct snail mail is still a proven method of attracting clients. Read this article on HOW to get your letters opened!
Direct Mail (Physical Snail Mail) still works wonders when it comes to attracting new massage clients.
I'd like to share with you some ideas and a massage marketing tip on how to ensure your mailers gets opened by your selected target market.
This is the first step, so to speak...and the most important.
Moving your prospective client up the "marketing timeline" is what you are trying to do. Some move step-by-step, some take huge leaps. Some, never move at all.
Keep in mind:
If your massage mailer is never opened...
You've just wasted time and money. All the hard work of massage marketing and pouring your heart and soul into your mailer never amount to anything if the letter was never opened.
Ok, let me get to the point.
Let's begin with the basics of this massage marketing tip and move right on down the line of how to get your mailer opened.
- Use a plain white envelope, no window. Personal touch is what you are after. Most junk mail and bills come with windowed envelopes, don't they? Who wants to open those???
- Go buy a sheet of stamps and do the work. Again, personal touch. It also eliminates the possibility that if you mail in bulk, you'll be quickly thrown out. No metered mail either.
- Hand write every envelope. Don't use your printer or labels or anything electronic. You don't want anything on the envelope to give a 'commercial' or junk mail feel to it.
- Just use your street address for the return address. No fancy labels, handwritten just like the rest of it. Your letter can still be returned but no signs of junk mail.
- Insert something small and physical IN your letter. People are naturally curious and will open your letter just to see what it is! Of course the best method is to tie your physical object in with your sales letter.
Sound good? Let's recap...
Plain white envelope, no window, all hand-written, a stamp, with an object inside.
Be perceptive of how you open your mail. You have the 'trash' pile and you have the bills and everything else that looks acceptable pile. Neither cute nor professional cut it. People make quick decisions when opening their mail. You've got to get in the 'let's open this and see what is in it' pile!
I realize that this is a bit more expensive and much more time consuming.
It's worth it though! Why spend hours creating a mailer that never gets read??
Don't use massage mailers? You should. Think about it...
Everyone I know still goes out to the mailbox and retrieves their mail.
You've just got to get your massage mailer opened!
Feel free to sign up for my Ezine to receive further in-depth information in regards to marketing your massage therapy business!
Return from Massage Mailers to Massage Marketing Tips
Return from Massage Mailers to Las Vegas Massage Marketing Solutions