Las Vegas Massage Continuing Education
At Northwest Health Careers
Las Vegas Massage Continuing Education at Northwest Health Careers presents First Degree Reiki Certification.
Reiki is a practice which increases healing, facilitates personal growth and helps manage stress. It works with the “life force energy” found in all living things. We are all natural receivers and transmitters of energy. Reiki training activates and increases the flow of this energy.
I am currently NOT performing massage therapy in Las Vegas. I have moved down to Prescott, Arizona, where I am now a life coach and personal performance coach. If these services interest you, please visit my new website here, Crack Between The Worlds. Due to the COVID pandemic, I am also offering these services via video on such platforms as Zoom, FaceTime and Skype. Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon!
Join us at Northwest Health Careers for this exciting 1st Degree Reiki Class!
Date and Time: September 9th, 2011, from 6 pm – 9 pm. September 10th, 10 am – 1 pm. September 11th, 10 am – 5 pm.
Massage CE Credits: Twelve (12) massage CE contact hours with certificate.
Course Description: First (1st) Degree Reiki Certification.
The course is taught in three sessions, for a total of 12 hours. This class will focus on Reiki for Las Vegas Massage Therapists as well as the general public and includes hands-on instruction and practice. The course covers the benefits and uses of Reiki, the history and origin of Reiki as well as instruction on using Reiki for one’s self and others. The class is highly experiential and includes four individual energy initiations. For further information on Reiki and this course please scroll down this page.
Tuition – Cost: Tuition for all three days is: $250.00.
Location: Northwest Health Careers, 7398 Smoke Ranch Rd., Las Vegas, NV. 89128 Click Here for a map of our location and driving directions.
Registration: Due to the limited class size and the popularity of this seminar, please register early to ensure a space for yourself! A $100.00 deposit is required to reserve your space. The balance of $150.00 is due on the first day of the seminar. Contact Kris Kelley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or please call: (702) 580-6093
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 14 days in advance, you will receive a full refund less $50.00 for administration costs. If you cancel within 14 days, the refund is less $100.00, which can be applied to a future class with Maureen O’Shaughnessy.
Instructor: Maureen Pua’ena O’Shaughnessy. Maureen is a Reiki Master in the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition, and is a member of The Reiki Alliance. She began her work with Reiki in 1991, and completed her training in 1995 after training with Reiki Master Jessica Osborn-Turner. She now teaches Reiki full time, traveling between Hawaii, the mainland U.S. and Canada. For further information about Maureen please scroll down this page.
Why Should You Attend This Seminar?
The Benefits of Using Reiki with Massage
With the use of Reiki, Las Vegas massage therapists can enhance their practice in a variety of ways:
- A few minutes of Reiki prior to beginning a Las Vegas massage will relax the client and allow the massage to be more effective.
- Energy will flow through the therapist to the client throughout the massage.
- During a Las Vegas massage, the energy accelerates the release of toxins from the body and also facilitates the release of muscle tension.
- The energy will flow to where the client needs it most, including mental and emotional levels, thereby maximizing healing on all levels.
- The energy is drawn by the client through the Las Vegas massage therapist, not from the therapist. Therefore, the therapist, as well as the client, receives the healing and balancing benefits of the energy and is rejuvenated rather than depleted after a massage.
- As Reiki energy is the purest form of life energy, it provides an effective "barrier" to protect both the client and therapist from picking up any "personal" energy from one another.
- As the energy helps the client relax on all levels, the client receives an increased benefit from the massage. Feeling much more relaxed and satisfied, the client is likely to return for future sessions.
- If a client has a condition or area that is painful to the touch (sunburn etc.), Reiki can be used to ease the pain and heal, without touching the body.
If you would like to learn more about Reiki, please visit Maureen’s site by visiting this link: What is Reiki?
To contact Maureen directly you may call her at: (702) 702-475-5433 and her
E-mail address is: Maureen@Reiki-Hawaii.com
To schedule this seminar or if you have any questions or concerns about this seminar please contact:
Northwest Heath Careers
Northwest Health Careers is an approved provider of Reiki classes, and Maureen Pua’ena O’Shaughnessy is an Instructor under our credentials. Our National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) number is: 450369-07.
Las Vegas Massage to Summerlin Massage 89134
Summerlin Massage to Medical Massage In Las Vegas
Summerlin Las Vegas to Trigger Point Therapy In Las Vegas
Emotional Freedom Techniques In Las Vegas to EFT Tapping In Las Vegas
EFT Tapping Las Vegas to EFT Tapping In Prescott Arizona
Las Vegas Massage Continuing Education Reiki Seminar Top of the Page
Return to Northwest Health Careers
Massage Marketing Solutions
Summerlin Massage 89134 to Massage Gift Certificates In Las Vegas
Summerlin Las Vegas Massage to EFT Tapping Solutions – Facebook
Summerlin Massage Las Vegas to EFT Tapping Solutions