Northwest Health Careers Massage CEUs
For AIS With Instructor Ben Benjamin
Northwest Health Careers Presents
Las Vegas Massage Continuing Education
For AIS Course By Instructor Ben Benjamin
Las Vegas Massage Therapists – Learn Active Isolated
Stretching & Strengthening Today!
You'll leave the course fully prepared to use these techniques
with your Monday morning clients!
Any professional concerned with enhancing musculoskeletal health — whether through massage therapy, physical therapy, fitness training, or other modalities — understands that the way people exercise has a profound impact on their overall health, mobility, resilience, and ability to recover from injuries.
While many different types of exercise may be beneficial, one in particular stands out from the rest as a uniquely efficient and effective approach: Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening (AIS), developed by kinesiologist Aaron Mattes.
Why Practice AIS?
- To enhance your ability to treat and prevent injuries. AIS speeds the healing of muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and joints. And by increasing flexibility, strength, and resilience, it can greatly reduce an individual's vulnerability to future injuries.
- To help clients feel younger and healthier. As we grow older, many of us accept limitations to our body’s functioning (such as a reduced range of motion, decreased strength and flexibility, and impaired coordination or fine motor skills) as an inevitable result of the aging process. Through AIS, many of these declines can be successfully prevented or reversed.
- To work with degenerative neuromuscular conditions. By stimulating neural growth, creating new neural pathways, and reducing muscle spasticity, AIS can successfully reduce the symptoms of various debilitating conditions that do not respond to other forms of manual treatment.
What You Will Learn in this Course:
This intensive training will give you a solid foundation in the principles of AIS and the skills to apply them to the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. You'll learn to:
- Assess the optimal range of motion for each joint
- Maximize the flexibility of every major muscle in the upper body
- Stretch with precision the proximal and distal aspects of the muscle separately
- Take joints to their healthy maximum range of motion
- Efficiently increase strength in perfect alignment
- Use these techniques to speed recovery from injury
Course Description: Active Isolated Stretching and Strengthening with Ben Benjamin. Upper Body: The Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, & Hand. Fitness & Rehabilitation Training.
Date and Time: October 28th, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., the 29th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., and the 30th from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Massage CEUs: Sixteen (16) massage CEUs.
Tuition – Cost: Tuition for this seminar is $495. Register early by September 28th, 2011 and save $100 by paying only $395.
Location: Northwest Health Careers, 7398 Smoke Ranch Rd., Las Vegas, NV. 89128. Click Here for a map of our location and driving directions.
Registration: Contact Northwest Health Careers coordinator Kris Kelley at: email@example.com or please call: (702) 580-6093 to register for this seminar.
Cancellation Policy: Credit Cards are held on reserve to hold your registration and therefore not charged until 10 days prior to the event. All reservations not cancelled prior to October 18th will be charged full fee.
About the Instructor, Ben Benjamin, Ph.D.
Ben Benjamin holds a Ph.D. in Sports Medicine and Education and is founder of the Muscular Therapy Institute. He studied with Dr. James Cyriax, the "father of orthopedic medicine," and has applied his insights to the healing of common soft tissue injuries through skilled massage therapy.
After studying with Aaron Mattes, Dr. Benjamin began incorporating AIS into his injury treatment protocols and other aspects of his work.
Dr. Benjamin is the author of many articles on working with injuries as well as the widely used books in the field Listen to Your Pain, Are You Tense?, and Exercise Without Injury. He has been in private practice for over 40 years and teaches extensively throughout the country.
"Dr. Ben Benjamin is an outstanding teacher and therapist. His knowledge of anatomy and physiology and clinical background have enabled him to quickly acquire the theory and practice of Active Isolated Stretching: The Mattes Method (AIS). It is without reservation that I recommend Dr. Benjamin to clinically direct and teach AIS."
The Benjamin Institute, 175 Richdale Avenue, Suite 106, Cambridge, MA. NCBTMB provider #33029-00. (Please contact Northwest Health Careers coordinator Kris Kelley for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 580-6093, NOT The Benjamin Institute.)
Las Vegas Massage Therapists – Learn Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening Today!
You'll leave Northwest Health Careers fully prepared
to use these techniques with your Monday morning clients!
Las Vegas Massage to Summerlin Massage
Summerlin Massage to Medical Massage Las Vegas
Summerlin Las Vegas to Trigger Point Therapy In Las Vegas
Emotional Freedom Techniques Las Vegas to EFT Tapping In Las Vegas
EFT Tapping Las Vegas to EFT Tapping In Prescott Arizona
Northwest Health Careers Massage CEUs For AIS Top of Page
Return to Las Vegas Massage Continuing Education at
Northwest Health Careers
Massage Marketing Solutions Home
Summerlin Massage 89134 to Massage Gift Certificates In Las Vegas
Summerlin Las Vegas Massage to EFT Tapping Solutions – Facebook
Summerlin Massage Las Vegas to EFT Tapping Solutions