Lomilomi Massage CE Seminar
Join us at Northwest Health Careers for this exciting 5 Day Lomilomi Workshop!
Lomilomi has often been described as a Hawaiian healing massage that provides nurturing and loving touch. Lomilomi is more than technique. Handed down through the ages from family to family, it is a lifestyle of health and wellness, physically and spiritually.
Lomilomi requires a commitment to healing oneself, too. Students will learn more about themselves and what their purpose in life might be. Unlike typical massage trainings that focus on anatomy and technique, lomilomi brings the practitioner to a deeper or more connected level to a spiritual side of healing work.
Date and Time: Wednesday July 27th, 2011, until July 31st. Five (5) days total. Each day, class is from 8:30 am – 6 pm.
Massage CE Credits: Forty two (42) massage CE contact hours with certificate.
Course Description: 5 day Intensive Lomilomi Training.
Tuition – Cost: Tuition for all five days is: $595.00. Receive an early registration discount if paid in FULL by June 1st, 2011 of $100.00!
Location: Northwest Health Careers, 7398 Smoke Ranch Rd., Las Vegas, NV. 89128 Click Here for a map of our location and driving directions.
Registration: Due to the popularity of this seminar, please register early to ensure a space for yourself! A $150.00 deposit is required to reserve your space which must be paid by June 1st, 2011. The balance is due by July 15th, 2011. Contact Kris Kelley to reserve your seat for this seminar by calling: (702) 580-6093 or by E-mail at: email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 14 days in advance, you will receive a full refund less your $150.00 deposit for administration costs. There are no refunds if you cancel fourteen (14) days or less prior to this seminar.
Supplies Needed: Two (2) sheets for the massage table, two (2) hand towels large enough for draping, a personal hand towel, and massage cream or coconut oil. Wear loose and comfortable clothing and HAVE FUN!
Instructor: Gloria (Ku'uleialoha) Coppola, LMBT #6902 has been in the healing arts profession for almost 25 years and gifted all her life. In 2011 she will be inducted into the Massage Hall of Fame. The former owner of a massage school and holistic center, she has also written course curriculum for many schools across the U.S. She is a nationally approved massage CE provider for continuing education courses. Further information is available about Gloria on her website. Click Here for details.
Why Should You Attend This Seminar?
The Benefits of Lomilomi Massage
With the use of Lomilomi, massage therapists can enhance their practice in a variety of ways:
- Attend this seminar and learn more than just another technique; learn a new nurturing loving touch to provide to your clients.
- Take the stress off your hands by learning Lomilomi and how to correctly use your forearms for a complete process you can integrate into your current massage.
- Lomi also teaches many range of motion and stretching techniques.
- Other modalities are integrated in Lomilomi and although it appears to be a light touch, it can actually be performed very deep if and when the body is ready to open and receive.
- Skills are taught to enhance the intuition of the practitioner so they may attune to what technique the clients body really needs.
- Lomilomi requires a commitment to healing oneself, too. Students will learn more about themselves and what their purpose in life might be. They will learn how to honor and respect the earth and how to bring harmony and unity to community (lokahi).
- Lomilomi brings the practitioner to a deeper or more connected level to a spiritual side of healing work.
- Learn the origins and history of Lomilomi.
- Find the common denominator with Lomilomi: compassion. It is a heart-centered healing modality that provides for a deep healing space, some of which is beyond explanation in words. One must experience it to truly understand its power.
If you would like to learn more about Lomilomi, please visit Gloria’s website by clicking on this link: Lomilomi Massage.
To schedule this seminar or if you have any questions or concerns about this seminar please contact Kris Kelley at:
Telephone: (702) 580-6093
Gloria Coppola and Massage Pro CE is an approved provider for the NCBTMB continuing education # 336538-00
Top of Page - Lomilomi Massage CE Seminar
Northwest Health Careers - Massage CE Listing 2011