Massage Therapist Self Care Comments
About Personal Body Maintenance
Massage Therapist Self Care Comments and actual experiences ...
... learn from our experience, so YOU won't make the same mistakes in your massage therapy self care program!
Learn From Our 'Hands-On' Experience!
Read actual massage therapists experiences and our self care massage stories so YOU won't make the same mistakes we did!
Here are some articles written on Life Lessons Learned. Refer to them when developing your self care program.
- Learn To Say No And How To Reduce Anxiety Without Feeling Guilty! - Read this article to Learn To Say No! Massage Therapists learn how to avoid stress and incorporate relaxation techniques for stress into your self care program.
- Stress - Is It Required For Success? - Read this article (from my own personal experience of course) on how to handle stress. It's certainly not an ally or yours or your massage business!
- Effective Listening Skills - How effective listening serves as a self care tool and grow your massage business at the same time!
- Client Intake Interviews - Learn some tips on how to communicate with your clients so that you can provide superior customer service, reduce your stress level and increase your clients re-scheduling percentage!
- "I Have To Give A Massage" - These six words have a negative impact on how you begin your day. Read this article and fix this ASAP!
- Self Recognition - Read this article to find out how important it is to give ourselves a pat on the back from time to time! Improve your attitude, improve your life!
- Beginner's Mind - What is it? - Read this article to see the mistakes I've made so they don't happen to you!
Tell Us About Your Self Care Program!
How do YOU take care of yourself? Share your ideas with us here!
Scroll down below this comment box to see what fellow Massage Therapists are doing for their self care needs!
What Other Massage Therapists Have Said...
Click below to see contributions from other massage therapists to this page...
Return from Massage Therapist Self Care Comments to Massage Therapist Self Care
Return from Massage Self Care Program Comments to Las Vegas Massage Marketing Solutions